Release date: 2020-01-15
NOTICE: Activation key must be used on a valid Steam account. Requires an internet connection.
About the game
A first-person puzzler where shadows kill you. Watch your step or be swallowed by the darkness.
A LETTER FROM VIRGIL, CEO, LIGHTMATTER TECHNOLOGIES
If you are reading this, you are quite fortunate.
You have been personally invited to the world debut of Lightmatter—the greatest breakthrough in renewable energy since the sun was born. I know. You must barely be able to contain your excitement.
This invitation includes a one hour tour through my facility, a ten second glance at the launch of Lightmatter, as well as five seconds of eye contact—with me. If that is not enough, bring your wallet. An investment will give you the full tour and prolong our time together. If you behave, I will even let you shake my hand.
During the tour, you will witness mind bending technological wonders. They might force you to think in ways that are difficult for you. But don’t worry, you will come out a smarter human being. The only thing I ask of you before you enter my facility, is to embrace the future, open your mind, and your backpack. Yes, cameras, journals, and other useless items will be confiscated by James, my head of security. Don’t try to shake his hand, he might break yours.
CEO, Lightmatter Technologies
PS: During your visit, you might stumble into our cat, Lux. So if you experience skin rashes, headaches, or hair-loss keep in mind that you might be allergic to cats.
- Starring David Bateson as Virgil - “Now that I'm thinking about photon power cells, let me test an idea on you. Have you ever wanted to stay awake forever?” Fan favorite, David Bateson leads as Virgil, CEO of Lightmatter Technologies.
- Virgil’s Vision For The Future - “Imagine at the center of a city, a CORE - providing sustainable and renewable energy to millions. That is the future we are striving for. '' What will you sacrifice today for a brighter tomorrow?
- The “Aha” Moment - “If you are contemplating suicide, by all means - jump that gap with the lamp.” Lightmatter is a game of the floor is lava with deadly shadows and consequences. Examine your surroundings closely. Think smarter, not harder!
Windows - Minimum
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i3 4170 / AMD A8-7600
- RAM: 8 GB RAM
- HDD: 6 GB available space
- Graphics card: NVIDIA GTX 660 / AMD R9 270
- Additional Notes: VRAM: 1 GB Cards
NVIDIA GTX 660 / AMD R9 270
PC/Win 10 32/64 bits
Intel Core i3 4170 / AMD A8-7600