Overwatch® 11 Loot Boxes
Release Date: 05.11.2019
Languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian
Type: Consumable Service
Delivery Method: Digital
Loot Boxes are available for purchase or to earn through in-game systems and are bound by account and platform.
Restrictions on use:
- Can only be redeemed once
- Cannot be resold, exchanged, refunded or otherwise redeemed for cash
- Will not be replaced by Nintendo or the retailer if lost, stolen or otherwise used without your permission
Dreamgame acts as an intermediary on behalf of Nintendo of Europe GmbH (see article 9.3 of our General Terms and Conditions).
- Select “Nintendo eShop” on the HOME Menu to launch the Nintendo eShop.
- Select the account you want to use.
- Select “Enter Code” on the left side of the screen.
- Enter the 16-character download code.
Any letters and symbols not used with prepaid codes (i.e. O, I, Z, commas, hyphens, etc.) will be disabled from the on-screen keyboard.
- Select “Send” to confirm. The game will begin downloading once the code is confirmed.
The game icon will appear on the HOME menu, with a download status bar. The status bar will disappear once the game download is complete.
Each Loot Box contains up to 4 cosmetic items that can be used to customize the appearance of your heroes and personalize the ways they express themselves. These can include items such as Skins, Emotes, Victory Poses, Voice Lines, Sprays, and Highlight Intros, as well as Credits.
©2019 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. Overwatch and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners. The use of this game is governed by a License Agreement that is available for your review at blizzard.com/eula.