Broken Sword 5 - The Serpent's Curse
Release date: 2014-06-20
Publisher: Revolution Software Ltd
NOTICE: Activation key must be used on a valid Steam account. Requires an internet connection.
About the game
Paris in the spring. Shots ring out from a gallery…
A robbery… a murder… and the beginning of another epic, original Broken Sword adventure.
From multi-award winning Revolution Software comes the latest explosive episode in this classic series. Playing as intrepid American George Stobbart and sassy French journalist Nico Collard, you find yourself on the trail of a stolen painting – and a murderous conspiracy. A conspiracy whose roots lie in mysteries older than the written word...
Armed only with logic, integrity and a wry sense of humour - can George and Nico save mankind from disaster?
Can you solve the secret of the Serpent’s Curse? A curse forged by the Devil himself...
- The latest game in the global smash Broken Sword series
- Solve riddles, defeat conspiracies, and survive chilling threats
- A wonderful cast of characters - all fully voiced
- Classic point-and-click gameplay
- Stunning music from world-acclaimed composer, Barrington Pheloung
Windows - Minimum
- OS: Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista
- Processor: Pentium or equivalent
- Memory: 16 MB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 5 compatible card
- Storage: 600 MB available space
- DirectX®: DirectX 5
DirectX 5 compatible card
PC/Vista 32/64 bits/Vista 32/64 bits SP1/Win 7 32/64 bits/8 32/64 bits/8.1 32/64 bits/10 32/64 bits
Pentium or equivalent