Broken Sword: Director's Cut
Release date: 2010-09-02
Publisher: Revolution Software Ltd
NOTICE: Activation key must be used on a valid Steam account. Requires an internet connection.
About the game
Paris in the Fall... a brutal murder at the Palais Royale. When Nico Collard is invited to interview statesman Pierre Carchon, she finds herself inextricably drawn into a terrifying conspiracy.
One of the all-time classic adventures, multi BAFTA-nominated "Broken Sword: Director's Cut" pitches sassy journalist Nico Collard, and intrepid American George Stobbart into a mysterious journey of intrigue and jeopardy. Guide George and Nico on their globe-spanning adventure, exploring exotic locations, solving ancient mysteries, and thwarting a dark conspiracy to reveal the secret truths of the Knights Templar.
"Broken Sword: The Director’s Cut" introduces an intricate new narrative thread, alongside the classic story that has charmed millions of players. It’s time to experience George and Nico’s worldwide adventure in a whole new way, with brand new puzzles, hilarious new jokes, and the distinctive, rich story that made the series so deservedly renowned. This is adventure gaming at its very best.
- Multi award-winning adventure
- Classic point-and-click gameplay
- Solve conspiracies, evil mysteries and survive chilling threats
- A rich cast of colourful characters - all fully voiced
- Stunning music from world-acclaimed composer, Barrington Pheloung
Director's Cut Features:
- Whole new story arc added, with 2 hours of additional gameplay
- Addition of contemporary first person perspective minigames
- New facial expressions drawn by Dave Gibbons, co-creator of Watchmen
- Help system incorporated – ensure that player won’t get frustrated
- Enhanced audio – both music and voices
Windows - Minimum
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7
- Processor: Pentium
- RAM: 64 MB RAM
- Graphics card: Any video card with 64 Mb video RAM
- HDD: 1.5 GB available space
Copyright Revolution Software Ltd. Broken Sword is a trademark of Revolution Software Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
64 Mb video RAM
PC/Vista 32/64 bits/Vista 32/64 bits SP1/Win 7 32/64 bits
Pentium or equivalent