Dungeons – The Dark Lord
Release date: 2011-09-27
Publisher: Kalypso Media
NOTICE: Activation key must be used on a valid Steam account. Requires internet connection.
About the game
Dungeons: The Dark Lord is the sequel to Dungeons, the game where the more evil you are, the better!
In Dungeons: The Dark Lord there’s a slew of exciting new features, including four-player multiplayer in four modes! Along with the addition of multiplayer modes such as Deathmatch and King of the Hill, there’s now the ability to play as some of the game’s popular bosses (Minos, The Dungeon Lord, the Zombie King and more) in multiplayer, along with the addition of an extensive single-player campaign, a new dungeon setting and 25 new prestige gimmicks.
- Four multiplayer modes for up to four players: Deathmatch, King of the Hill, Piñata and Survival
- Entirely new, fully scripted and voiced single-player campaign
- New dungeon setting (ice crystal cave) with new graphics, unique prestige gimmicks and a new boss monster
- Playable bosses in multiplayer modes (Minos, Zombie King, Calypso and Dungeon Lord)
- Various dungeon graphics sets and inventories are now available
- New set of skills specifically for multiplayer modes
Windows - Minimum
- Operating system: Windows 7/Vista/ XP SP2
- Processor: 2.0 GHz Dual Core
- Memory: 3 GB
- Hard disk space: 2 GB free HDD
- Video: 256 MB DirectX 9.0c Graphics card with Shader Model 3.0
- Sound: Windows-compatible Soundcard
- DirectX®: 9.0c
256 MB DirectX 9.0c Graphics card with Shader Model 3.0
Vista/Win 7 32/64 bits/7 32 bits/8 32/64 bits/8 32 bits/XP SP2
2.0 GHz Dual Core