Genre: Performance Optimisation
Release date: 2013-04-02
Find, download, and install the latest, most correct driver updates for your PC. RadarSync PC Updater will keep your computer running faster, safer and better by updating essential device driver files. It scans your computer, identifies all of your installed device drivers and creates a backup for you. Then, it locates the latest, correct updates for your computer and – when you're ready – downloads and installs them. PC Updater is the easiest way to avoid and fix system errors, crashes, and a slow computer.
Why is it important to update your Drivers?
Problems with your printer, scanner, sound card, graphics card, wireless connection or other peripheral? Or is your computer just sluggish or crashes often? It's probably time to update your drivers.
Many common computer problems are caused by out of date drivers. When drivers aren't really working well, the parts of your computer can't 'talk' to each other. The companies that make all those parts issue new and improved versions all the time. But you don't have any way to get them... unless you enjoy spending hours every week slogging through those awful websites. And even then, it's not always that easy to choose the right driver for your computer.
Try RadarSync's PC Updater. Save time – and make sure you're getting the right updates for your computer!
- Automatically updates your device drivers: prevents system errors, crashes and problems with peripherals
- Pre-scan driver backup, system restore setting, and VIP tech support make updating worry-free
- RadarSync downloads all your updates directly from original manufacturers and publishers - you'll always get the original, virus free updates
- Saves you time and money: maintaining your computer extends its life
- RadarSync PC Updater takes care of everything for you: no worries, no hassles, no headaches!
- You're just minutes away to a faster, better, and safer computer. What are you waiting for?
- Windows Server 2008, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Vista, 7 and Windows 8 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Microsoft .Net Framework 2.0 or above
- 256 Megabytes (MB) RAM
- Internet connection
|Number of users:||
Vista/Win XP/7 32/64 bits/8 32/64 bits/8 32 bits/8 64 bits/2000/Server 2008