Article 1 - Definitions
Agency model: This model entails that Dreamgame BV sells the product to a buyer and delivers representing a partner.
Buy-Sell model: This model entails that Dreamgame BV sells and delivers the product directly to the buyer. The purchase agreement is between the buyer and Dreamgame BV.
Service: any transaction which does not constitute a supply of goods. If there is no physical data carrier, one speaks of delivering a service.
Purchaser: every visitor to the internet site or any natural or legal person who is or will be in a contractual relationship of any kind with Dreamgame.
Product: standard software in the form of digital codes.
Distance contract: an agreement between the entrepreneur and the consumer under an organized system for distance selling of products, digital content and/or services until the conclusion of the agreement exclusively or shared use is made of one or more means of distance communication.
Means of distance communication: means that can be used to conclude a contract, without the consumer and entrepreneur have to be met in the same room.
Right of withdrawal: the ability of the purchaser to abandon the distance contract within the cooling-off period.
Article 2 - Identity of the entrepreneur
Location & visiting address
Laan van Spitsbergen 130
7336 AX Apeldoorn
E-mail: [email protected]
Support Business Hours: 9am - 6pm CE(S)T, from Monday-Friday / Weekends - limited
BTW-identification number The Netherlands: NL855731485B01
Article 3 - Scope of application
1. These general conditions apply to every offer of Dreamgame and on any on distance concluded contract between Dreamgame and purchaser.
2. The conditions are accessible for everyone and included on the internet site of Dreamgame. Upon request, a paper copy will be sent.
3. The provisions in these general terms and conditions can only be admitted if expressly agreed in writing and in which case the other provisions of these terms remain in full force.
4. Dreamgame reserves the right to change these terms and conditions to adapt to the regulatory standards of Netherlands.
5. Through the use of the internet site of Dreamgame and/or placing an order the purchaser accepts the terms and conditions as well as all other rights and obligations such as can be found on the internet site.
Article 4 - Offers
1. If an offer is subject to a limited duration or subject to conditions, this will be explicitly stated in the offer.
2. The offer contains a complete and accurate description of the offered products, digital content and/or services. The description is sufficiently detailed to a proper assessment of the offer by the purchaser as possible. If Dreamgame using pictures, these are a true reflection of the products and/or digital content. Obvious mistakes or obvious errors in the offer in principle, not be binding on the Dreamgame and give no reason for compensation and/or dissolution.
3. Each offer will contain such information that for the purchaser will be clear what rights and obligations are involved in accepting the offer.
4. An offer is valid while supplies last.
Article 5 - The agreement
1. The agreement is subject to the provisions of paragraph 3, concluded at the time of acceptance by the purchaser of the offer and comply with the corresponding conditions.
2. Purchaser and Dreamgame explicitly agree that by using electronic forms of communication a valid contract is concluded, as soon as the conditions laid down in article 7 are met. The lack of an ordinary signature does not affect the connecting power of the offer and the acceptance. The electronic files of Dreamgame will as far as the law permits, shall be construed as a presumption of proof.
3. Dreamgame takes appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure the electronic transfer of data and provides a secure web environment. With regard to the electronic payment takes Dreamgame appropriate safety measures.
4. Dreamgame can inform themselves within statutory frameworks – or the purchasers' ability to fulfill his payment obligations, as well as all facts and factors that are important for a responsible conclusion of the distance contract. If the Dreamgame on the basis of this research has good reasons not to go to the agreement, he is entitled to refuse an order or request or motivated to implement special conditions.
Article 6 - Right of withdrawal
1. For the products of Dreamgame is, in accordance with the Distance selling Law, no right of withdrawal of application.
2. The buyer is responsible for ordering the correct product. Dreamgame BV cannot be held accountable by the buyer for ordering the wrong code.
Article 7 - The price
1. During the period mentioned in the offer prices of the offered products are not increased, except for price changes due to changes in VAT rates.
2. By way of derogation from the previous paragraph can Dreamgame products whose prices are subject to fluctuations in the financial market and where Dreamgame control, with variable prices. These fluctuations and the fact that any price are indicative will be mentioned in the offer.
3. The offered products prices are expressed in euros and VAT included.
4. All prices on the site are subject to pressure/and typesetting errors. For the consequences of pressure/and put errors no liability is accepted. Manifest (manipulation) errors in the quotation, such as obvious inaccuracies, also after the conclusion of the agreement by Dreamgame be corrected.
Article 8 - Payment
1. When ordering via the internet site can be paid through the Bank or iDeal. Upon receipt of the payment the order will be processed and the products will be shipped. Other payment options will be made known through the internet site or by written communication from Dreamgame.
2. Terms of payment can only be agreed in writing and then under agreed conditions. In case a payment between the purchaser and the Dreamgame has been agreed, only expiry of that period, the purchaser is in default.
3. When not or not timely paying the extra costs are always borne by the purchaser.
4. At the expense of the purchaser also all (outdoor) court costs of any kind, that Dreamgame due to the non-fulfilment by the purchaser of his (payment) obligations.
5. In the event of late payment Dreamgame is entitled to dissolve the agreement with immediate effect or (further) to suspend delivery until the purchaser has complied with the payment obligations fully, including the payment of interest and costs.
Article 9 - Delivery and execution
1. Dreamgame will take the greatest possible care when receiving and implementing orders for products.
2. The product is delivered to the buyer via the “Buy-Sell model” or the “Agency model”. All keys are delivered via the “Buy-Sell model” unless it specifically states that it’s delivered via the “Agency model”. The decisions made in these terms and conditions apply to both models unless explicitly stated otherwise.
3. When a purchase is made through the “Agency model”, the buyer acknowledges that the purchase agreement is established between buyer and partner and that Dreamgame BV is not involved with this purchase agreement and/or only operates as a mediator in delivering the product and handling the payment.
4. The place of delivery is the email address that the purchaser has made known to Dreamgame.
5. Dreamgame uses a fully automated delivery system, holding;
• iDeal payments are processed immediately and the order is immediately sent to the email address specified by the buyer.
• Creditcard payments will be processed within 24hours, and could take longer if it has to be processed manually.
• Sofort payments are processed immediately and the order is immediately sent to the email address specified by the buyer.
• Giropay payments are processed immediately and the order is immediately sent to the email address specified by the buyer.
• Mister Cash payments are processed immediately and the order is immediately sent to the email address specified by the buyer.
• Payments by bank transfer are also fully automated processed and delivered. (This is the waiting time about a working day)
6. If delivery is delayed, or if an order is not or only partially carried out, the purchaser will be notified by email or phone message. The purchaser has in this case the right to terminate the contract without penalty and right to possible compensation.
7. After dissolution in accordance with the preceding paragraph, the amount that the purchaser has paid Dreamgame will be refunded without delay.
8. The risk of loss or damage of the product which is the subject of the agreement, goes on the customer of the customer at the time they legally and/or actually delivered and thus in the power of the customer or of a third parties to be appointed by the customer.
Article 10 - Liability and warranty
1. A screenshot of the bank regarding the payment is to provide evidence with respect to the warranty.
2. Dreamgame warrants that the deliverables meet the usual requirements and standards that can be held and be free of any defects as well.
3. Without prejudice to the provisions of this article, can be no warranty if;
• The original invoice can not be produced, is changed or made illegible;
• There is a defect as a result of not corresponding with the destination-or improper usage of the product;
• Damage is caused by intent, gross negligence or negligence.
4. In addition to these statutory warranty provisions warranty provisions remain in force.
5. Any guarantee arrangement offered by Dreamgame is without prejudice to the rights which the purchaser can assert against Dreamgame on the basis of the law and the distance contract.
6. Any guarantee granted by the manufacturer or the importer does not diminish the rights which the purchaser towards Dreamgame can do under the law, the contract and the guarantee granted by Dreamgame.
7. Dreamgame is not liable, if and in so far as its obligations cannot be met as a result of force majeure.
8. Force majeure means any of her circumstance, thus fulfilling its obligations to the purchaser in whole or in part is prevented. To those circumstances include strikes, fires, business failures, power failures, not or non-timely delivery by suppliers or other third parties.
9. In case of force majeure Dreamgame reserves the right to suspend its obligations and is also entitled to terminate the contract in whole or in part, or to claim that the content of the agreement is amended that execution remains possible. In no case shall Dreamgame be held any fine or compensation.
10. In no case shall Dreamgame be held liable or be held responsible for loss of any kind caused by use of this website including problems arise between purchaser and Dreamgame. Also no guarantee is given for the faultless and uninterrupted functioning of the site.
11. Dreamgame cannot be held responsible for not working of the product if this is due to lack of resources to the purchaser.
12. Dreamgame is never obliged to pay any compensation to the purchaser or to others, unless there is intent or gross negligence on the part of Dreamgame. Dreamgame shall never be liable for consequential or indirect damage, business interruption and loss of turnover.
13. If, Dreamgame, for whatever reason, is required to compensate any damage compensation will not exceed an amount equal to the invoice value with respect to the product or service which the damage is caused.
Article 11 - Performance Agreement and reservation of title
1. Dreamgame guarantees that the products and/or services fulfill the contract, the specifications stated in the offer, the reasonable requirements of reliability and/or usability and on the date of the conclusion of the agreement existing legal provisions and/or Government regulations.
2. After full payment is the product property of the client.
3. The purchaser acknowledges that all intellectual property of displayed information, communications or other expressions concerning the products and/or in connection with the website are owned by Dreamgame, its suppliers or other copyright holder.
Article 12 - data management
1. Dreamgame respects the privacy of the users of the internet site and assume a confidentiality of the personal data. Dreamgame taking the applicable privacy regulations and legislation in account.
2. Dreamgame adheres to the personal registration law and will not provide your data to third parties.
3. Purchaser may at any time via email to ask what data on purchaser are processed. Purchaser can email requests to improve, supplement or other corrections with regard to this information, Dreamgame will process it as soon as possible. If no appreciation is stated on receiving more information than the purchaser must let know Dreamgame, by e-mail, in advance.
4. The received information is not shared with third parties with the exception of web applications that are used for the webstore of Dreamgame BV. Among which is included the Trustpilot review system. This information is only used to serve this application and are not shared anywhere else.
5. The site of Dreamgame can contain advertisements of third parties or links to other sites. On the privacy policies of third parties or their sites Dreamgame has no effect and is therefore not responsible.
Article 13 - Refund Policy
DreamGame does not issue refunds for digital products once the order is confirmed and the product key is revealed and dispatched to the customer.
However, refunds may be offered in exceptional cases if customer service has determined the customer’s refund request is reasonable and provided that all of the following conditions are met:
1. The time of the customer’s request for refund/credit is less than 7 (seven) days since the service has been delivered. Please, note that this policy does not apply if the game is due to be released within 48 hours or preload begins;
2. The game activation key (including any bonus or beta keys) has not been disclosed to you by email, webpage, or directly injected into a publisher’s client;
If you feel you qualify for a refund please contact DreamGame Customer Support at [email protected]
Article 14 - Applicable law/competent court
1. On agreements between Dreamgame and the purchaser to which these general conditions relate, exclusively Dutch law is applicable.
2. Disputes arising from an agreement between Dreamgame and purchaser which can be solved by mutual agreement, the competent judge in the District of Arnhem/Zutphen takes knowledge, unless Dreamgame prefer the dispute to the competent judge of the place of residence of the purchaser. With exceptions of the disputes that belong to the competence of the District Court.
Article 15 - Additional or different provisions
1. Additional or different terms these terms and conditions may not be to the detriment of the purchaser and must be recorded in writing or in such a way that the purchaser can be stored in an accessible manner on a durable medium.
Do you have any questions?
View our frequently asked questions or contact our customer support.